Preparing and Filing 2012 czech Income Tax Return and other Tax Returns
Alexio.cz Expat Accountant files czech Tax Returns for companies and individualsWe offer Accounting services, calculate tax deductions, claim tax benefits and file (Corporate) Income Tax Returns for foreign-owned s.r.o. companies and foreigners working on a trade license (žívnostenský list) or as employee in Czech Republic.
What we see every year is that many companies, independent contractors and employees miss out on tax benefits or receive unpleasant letters from the authorities because of poor quality accounting, incomplete / missing tax registrations and poorly filled in Tax Returns, Social- and health overviews. Therefore it really pays off to hire a good accountant and/or tax advisor,
because we will save you money and keep you out of problems.
Important: Czech Income Tax Return for 2012 - File or Extend LATEST Tuesday 02.04.2013The Czech Bookkeeping year for s.r.o.s, trade licenses and private individuals (employees) runs from the 1st of January till the 31st of December (01.01.2012-31.12.2012), after which there is a 3-month period to file the last year's Income Tax Return.*
Therefore it is possible to file an Income Tax Return for 2012 between 1.1.2013 and 31.03.2013.
This year 31/3/2013 is a Sunday, and Monday is Easter, therefore it is still possible to file in time on Tuesday 2/4/2013.
In case you do not manage 31.03.2012, read about extending / postponing filing the tax return here:
This doesn't mean that the tax year is from March until March, and we highly recommend to contact us as soon as possible in the new year, because by the end of March we will be very busy.
Other Tax Returns (due in January)In January the following tax returns and overviews need to be filed:
- company car tax returns (only for cars registered on a business)
- overviews for pension funds and social office (for people on payroll only)
How to pay taxes in Czech RepublicWe have written an article on how to pay taxes in Czech Republic. Every tax office has a different bank account, and to make matters more complicated, even different accounts for different kinds of taxes!
Alexio Tax Return servicesOur accountants and tax advisor can prepare and file the following tax returns for you:
- Corporate Income Tax Return (for sro's)
- Trade License Income Tax Return + Social + Health overviews
- Personal Income Tax Return (for employees)
- Property Tax Returns
- VAT Returns + EC Sales Lists
- Company Car Tax Returns
Pricing for Tax Return ServicesIt is unfortunately not possible to make an exact offer before studying your papers, because every case is unique and unprocessed accounting and international aspects can make a taxreturn very complicated and therefore time consuming.
Below prices are minimum / nominal fees based preparing a normal tax return without complications,
included is filing the tax return and getting the taxoffice stamp on a copy (required for visa extensions).
- s.r.o. Corporate Income Tax Return, from 7.500 CZK *
- s.r.o. ZERO Corporate Income Tax Return, 5.000 CZK *
- Director / Employee Income Tax Return (only income from CZ), from 3.500 CZK *
- Director / Employee Income Tax Return (mixed / foreign income), from 7.500 CZK *
- VAT Return, from 1.500 CZK *
- Company Car Tax Return, from 1.500 CZK *
price depends on how much accounting work needs to be done in preparation of the taxreturn.
We charge 700 CZK / hour for processing papers for tax returns by an accountant
and 2.000 CZK / hour in case a tax advisor is required.
If you like a more precise price estimate first, please come and show us your papers. We at Alexio do our best to give you a fair price, which you can influence positively by contacting us well ahead in time and making sure we get all relevant documents necessary for smooth processing of your tax return.
How to proceed if you want Alexio to do your Tax Return
- email us about the kind of Tax Return you want,
- we will email a checklist of required documents,
- you bring or send in the required documents - we'll discuss them with you,
- you will pay a deposit (the price listed above) in cash, by transfer or credit card / Paypal,
- we process the documents and produce the Tax Return,
- we will explain the Tax Return and you sign it (or we use an earlier signed Power of Attorney).
- we will file the Tax Return and send you a stamped paper original + scan.