Preparing and Filing 2012 czech Corporate Income Tax Return for SROs
Alexio.cz Expat Accountant files czech Income Tax Returns for companies and individualsAlexio.cz offers accounting services, and files Corporate Income Tax Returns for foreign-owned s.r.o. companies in Czech Republic.
Part of this service can be personal income taxreturns for directors and employees.
The income tax return has become very important when extending a business visa, read about it below.
Important: File your Corporate Income Tax Return - File or Extend LATEST Monday 01.04.2013It is possible to file a Corporate Income Tax Return for 2012 between 1.1.2013 and 31.03.2013. However, this year 31/3/2013 is a Sunday, and therefore it is still possible to file in time on Monday 1/4/2013.
In case you do not manage 31.03.2013, read about extending / postponing filing the tax return here:
Not filing a corporate income tax returnNot filing a corporate income tax return (even if the company did not have any activities in that year) may ultimately have the consequence that the taxoffice will ask the trade license register / commercial court to de-register the company, making it impossible to trade (and consequently, the visa of the director will expire). This procedure used to happen after not filing several tax returns, but rules have become more strict.
Besides, when extending a business visa as sro director, also the corporate income taxreturn is required.
A tax return with enough income is required for extending a business visa of a director!Due to the new, much more strict visa regulations a director must have proof of income (+/- 9.500 CZK NET for one person), and proof of business activities: bank statements, invoices and expenses.
One of the most important things the Foreign Police (Ministry of Interior) asks for is the taxreturn.
If you can't show enough income (either czech or foreign, it will be hard to extend your business visa.
So, it is very important to show enough income, even if this means having to pay more tax and social charges. Nobody likes to pay taxes, but your stay in Czech Republic may depend on it!
Pricing for Income Tax Return ServicesIt is unfortunately not possible to make an exact offer before studying your papers, because every case is unique and unprocessed accounting and international aspects can make a taxreturn very complicated and therefore time consuming.
Below prices are minimum / nominal fees based preparing a normal tax return without complications,
included is filing the tax return and getting the taxoffice stamp on a copy (required for visa extensions).
- s.r.o. Corporate Income Tax Return, starting from 7.500 CZK *
- s.r.o. ZERO Corporate Income Tax Return, 5.000 CZK *
- Director / Employee Income Tax Return (only income from CZ), starting from 3.500 CZK *
- Director / Employee / Income Tax Return (mixed / foreign income), starting from 7.500 CZK *
Price for a standard, straight forward taxreturn;
extra charges depend on how much accounting work needs to be done in preparation of the taxreturn.
We charge 700 CZK / hour for processing papers for tax returns by an accountant
and 2.000 CZK / hour in case a tax advisor is required.
How to proceed if you want Alexio to do your Tax Return
- email us about the kind of Tax Return you want,
- we will email a checklist of required documents,
- you bring or send in the required documents - we'll discuss them with you,
- you will pay a deposit (the price listed above) in cash, by transfer or credit card / Paypal,
- we process the documents and produce the Tax Return,
- we will explain the Tax Return and you sign it (or we use an earlier signed Power of Attorney).
- we will file the Tax Return and send you a stamped paper original + scan.