Preparing and Filing 2016 SRO Corporate Income Tax ReturnAlexio.cz offers Accounting & Tax services and files Corporate Income Tax Returns for SRO limited companies in Czech Republic. We can also file the Personal Income Tax Returns for directors and employees.
What is the fee for Preparing and Filing a Tax Return?The Order form will display the fee according to the type of Tax Return you select on that form.
The basic fee is 7500 CZK for the package described below.
What included in the fee for a SRO Corporate Income Tax Return?Included in the fee are the following elements:
- a Questionnaire and a Checklist so you know what documents to prepare
- a Consultation (Phone/Skype/Meeting) based on the Questionnaire and Checklist
- 4 hours * of Admin / Accounting service,
- explanation of the Financial Results of the Company,
- preparing the Annual Statement of the Board,
- explanation of the entire Tax Return,
- we file the Tax Return at the Tax Office for you (so no need to do this yourself),
- You get a paper copy / scan of the Tax Return with a stamp of the Tax Office.
Admin / Accounting service in excess of 4 hours will be charged according to our standard pricelist.
It is possible to do everything remotely, without visiting our office. You can send in your documents by mail / email / Google Drive share. In this case we will need a signed paper original Power of Attorney for filing.
After Filling in the Order Form, you will be able to download a Questionnaire and Checklist that will explain which documents you will need to provide to us.
Important: LATE FILING after 31.03.2017It is possible to file a Corporate Income Tax Return for 2016 between 1.1.2017 and 31.03.2017.
However, we also need time to process and prepare your Tax Return. Therefore we kindly ask you to order and send in your documents as early possible, preferrably in January or February, but no later than 16.3.2017 else we cannot guarantee the Tax Return will be prepared and filed in time.
AFTER 31.03.2017 we can still prepare and file your Tax Return, but it will be a LATE FILING and the Tax Office will charge a penalty, which will become higher the longer you wait with filing the Tax Return.
If you are not able to gather the papers in time for filing - You can can ask for an extension, see below: