Alexio.cz Accounting- and Business Services:
Alexio's biggest strength is that unlike most of the Czech accounting companies, we have a lot of experience in dealing with foreign clients and their specific issues in Czech Republic.
Because of the fact that many of our clients are not Czech, certain parts of accounting become much more difficult (think of management reporting to a foreign mother company, hiring foreign people (work permits, visas), registering at social- and health insurance, tax residency of owners and employees, international tax issues etc).
About half of the people that come to us got into trouble because the previous accounting firm was not able to effectively solve or was even aware of those specific-for-foreigner issues.
Our hourly rates are:
or Admin work
|Representation at Authorities||Business Consultant
or Visa Consultant
|700 CZK/hr *||1.000 CZK/hr *||1.000 - 1.500 CZK/hr *||2.000 CZK/hr *|
subject to VAT where applicable
How we charge for our services in practise:Accounting tasks are measured in 10-minute intervals.
So, if something took 2 hours and 40 minutes, you will pay for 2 hours and 40 minutes - not 3 hours.
We do not have fixed monthly contracts; we invoice according to the hours we spent on your accounting.
The minimum fee for an s.r.o. company is 2.000 Kč / month, and for a trade license 1.000 Kč / month.
We do not charge the hours and the minimum fee, we charge whatever of the 2 is lowest.
Small Business? Just an annual Income Tax Return? No minimum monthly fee.
If you require only an annual income tax return (This is usually the case if your business is not VAT registered), there is probably no need for accounting services during the year. For an annual tax return we only charge the hours spent on accounting at the end of the year + the tax return itself, see Preparing and Filing an Income Tax Return
One-off jobs - not only for regular clients,
such as solving a problem at the tax office, an hour of consultancy, registering an employee, asistance with a visa etc. etc. are either offered for a fixed fee (see the pricelist) or are charged on hourly basis, depending on what it is. Feel free to contact us and ask an estimate.
IMPORTANT - no expensive 'additional hours' or 'additional charges'Accounting, Tax and Consultancy services are charged a fixed hourly fee.
For standard tasks there are fixed fees.
Unlike many other companies we do NOT charge 'additional hours' for a higher hourly fee, nor invoice 'additional charges' such as: fee per accounting entry, fee for printed documents, fee for folders, stamps, envelopes, fee per answered email / phonecall etc etc.
The usual trick of many of our competitors is: a low monthly accounting fee, but in reality, once a client works with them he will get charged expensive 'additional hours', or all kinds of 'additional charges' making the total bill far from what was offered in the beginning.
Pricelists for Accounting, Tax Returns, Payroll, Business Formation, VisaCertain standard tasks have a fixed fee, are not charged on hourly basis. You can find them in the pricelists:
Standard Accounting and Tax Services (for s.r.o. Companies and Živnostenský List)
- Business Consultation for foreign entrepreneurs in Czech Republic
- Single- and Double entry bookkeeping,
- Monthly- and Quarterly Accounts processing,
- Repesenting your business at tax office, social office and health insurance,
- Tax Returns - Corporate Income Tax, VAT, Property Tax etc.
- VAT Reports - Monthly, Quarterly
- Payroll Administration - salary, social- and health charges,
- Cars - registering for roadtax, mileage reports.
- Loan Contracts - by the company, to the company.
Complex Accounting Services for Businesses in Czech Republic
- Tax Optimization / Tax Advice,
- Customer-specific Reporting
Special "International" Accounting Services
- Hiring Foreign Employees - applying for a Visa and Work Permit
- Employees working outside Czech Republic,
- Registering for FOREIGN companies Employees working in Czech Republic,
- International VAT solutions,
- Transport Companies (trucks, daily allowances for drivers)
Business First Aid
- Business First Aid - You've gotten yourself in trouble with the authorities,
- Bookkeeping Rescue - The previous accountant made a mess of things.