Preparing and Filing a Trade License / Self-Employment Income Tax Return offers accounting services, claims tax deductions and files Trade License Income Tax Returns for for foreigners working on a trade license (žívnostenský list) in Czech Republic.

What is the fee for Preparing and Filing a Tax Return?

The Order form will display the fee according to the type of income you select on that form.
There are several options to choose from, select the one(s) that best describes your situation.

What is included in the fee for a Tradelicense Income Tax Return?

Included in the fee are the following elements:
  • a Questionnaire and a Checklist so you know what documents to prepare
  • Income Check for a Business Visa extension *
  • 6 hours * of Admin / Accounting service,
  • calculation of Tax Benefits,
  • explanation of the entire Tax Return,
  • we file the Tax Return at the Tax Office for you (so no need to do this yourself),
  • we file the overviews for the Social Office and Health Insurance for you (so no need to do this yourself),
  • You get a copy / scan of the Tax Return.
  • Optional: a business consultation about your business, changes to legislation / taxes, future in CZ

* Let us know if your Business Visa needs to be extended; we check if with your income you can get a Visa Extension + give you suggestions how to fix this. We know how to prepare papers for the Foreign Police.

Admin / Accounting service in excess of 6 hours will be charged according to our standard pricelist.

It is possible to do everything remotely, without visiting our office. You can send in your documents by mail / email / Google Drive share.

After Filling in the Order Form, you will be able to download a Questionnaire and a Checklist that will explain which documents you will need to provide to us.

to Order Form


With an Extension, the filing deadline for a Personal Income Tax Return is 30.6

It is now so close to that deadline, that we have to check on individual basis whether it is possible to manage before 30.6 or that the filing will be late (in July).

If you need to still file - contact us as soon as possible!

Important: Trade License Revenue, 60/40 rule,VAT

In 2018, the 60/40 limit was lowered from 2M CZK to 1 M CZK. For 2021 and 2022, the limit is back to 2M CZK again. But: this 60/40 limit is something else than the VAT-registration limit (!)
  • Make sure you understand how much Tax, Social charges, Health Contributions you will pay.
  • Make sure you understand whether you need to be VAT-registered. There are different rules for invoicing into CZ and into Europe (!)
We highly recommend to book a Business Consultation at least once a year.

Important: Filing before the end of a tax year / leaving Czech Republic in the middle of a year

Filing an Income Tax Return before the (tax) year is finished is not possible. The earliest occasion to file is in the following January, even if you will leave Czech Republic before the year's end. Also complete de-registration from Tax / Social / Health systems will be possible only after filing the Income Tax Return.

It is possible to already order the Tax Return before the year end - we just will not be able to process and file the Return until January of the next year, although we will be able to tell you during the year whether it makes sense to file and if so, whether you would be entitled to receive anything back from the Tax Office.

Note: Even if you have paid years Social-, Pension- and Heath contributions - there is no way to claim any of those back (unless you overpaid), even not with a filed Income Tax Return.