Preparing and Filing a Trade License / Self-Employment Income Tax ReturnAlexio.cz offers accounting services, claims tax deductions and files Trade License Income Tax Returns for for foreigners working on a trade license (žívnostenský list) in Czech Republic.
What is the fee for Preparing and Filing a Tax Return?The Order form will display the fee according to the type of income you select on that form.
There are several options to choose from, select the one(s) that best describes your situation.
What is included in the fee for a Tradelicense Income Tax Return?Included in the fee are the following elements:
- a Questionnaire and a Checklist so you know what documents to prepare
- Income Check for a Business Visa extension *
- 6 hours * of Admin / Accounting service,
- calculation of Tax Benefits,
- explanation of the entire Tax Return,
- we file the Tax Return at the Tax Office for you (so no need to do this yourself),
- we file the overviews for the Social Office and Health Insurance for you (so no need to do this yourself),
- You get a copy / scan of the Tax Return.
- Optional: a business consultation about your business, changes to legislation / taxes, future in CZ
* Let us know if your Business Visa needs to be extended; we check if with your income you can get a Visa Extension + give you suggestions how to fix this. We know how to prepare papers for the Foreign Police.
Admin / Accounting service in excess of 6 hours will be charged according to our standard pricelist.
It is possible to do everything remotely, without visiting our office. You can send in your documents by mail / email / Google Drive share.
After Filling in the Order Form, you will be able to download a Questionnaire and a Checklist that will explain which documents you will need to provide to us.
Published 12/03/2020, Updated 31/03/2020
The filing deadline for 2019 Income Tax Returns has been moved from 31.03.2020 to 30.06.2020 without the need to file for an extension, and without penalties for late filing.
VAT Reporting will continue as usual, for the first late filing no penalty will be charged, but for the next ones the penalty is only waived if there is proof it is due to the Corona virus
The 3rd and 4th wave of EET implementation has moved till 'the end of the crisis + 3 months'
You can find the entire publication (which is now outdated), translated into English here:
Tax Office CZ vs Corona virus.pdf
Read the Corona Newsletter 3 - 31.03.2020 and Corona Newsletter 4 - 16.04.2020 instead.
Important: For 2019 and 2020 for Trade License Revenue over 2 M CZKIn 2018, the 60/40 limit was lowered from 2M CZK to 1 M CZK.
For 2019 and 2020, the limit is back to 2M CZK again.
- We highly recommend to book a Business Consultation if you have a Revenue over 2 M CZK because Tax / Social / Health contributions may amount to up to cca 30% of your Revenue and we will look at various scenarios to reduce this burden.
Important: Filing before the end of a tax year / leaving Czech Republic in the middle of a yearFiling an Income Tax Return before the (tax) year is finished is not possible. The earliest occasion to file is in the following January, even if you will leave Czech Republic before the year's end. Also complete de-registration from Tax / Social / Health systems will be possible only after filing the Income Tax Return.
It is possible to already order the Tax Return before the year end - we just will not be able to process and file the Return until January of the next year, although we will be able to tell you during the year whether it makes sense to file and if so, whether you would be entitled to receive anything back from the Tax Office.
Important: Even if you have paid years Social-, Pension- and Heath contributions - there is no way to claim any of those back, even not with a filed Income Tax Return.