Preparing and Filing 2017 SRO Corporate Income Tax Return offers Accounting & Tax services and files Corporate Income Tax Returns for SRO limited companies in Czech Republic. We can also file the Personal Income Tax Returns for directors and employees.

What is the fee for Preparing and Filing a Tax Return?

The Order form will display the fee according to the type of Tax Return you select on that form.

The basic fee is 7500 CZK for the package described below.

What included in the fee for a SRO Corporate Income Tax Return?

Included in the fee are the following elements:
  • a Questionnaire and a Checklist so you know what documents to prepare
  • a Consultation (Phone/Skype/Meeting) based on the Questionnaire and Checklist
  • 4 hours * of Admin / Accounting service,
  • explanation of the Financial Results of the Company,
  • preparing the Annual Statement of the Board,
  • explanation of the entire Tax Return,
  • we file the Tax Return at the Tax Office for you (so no need to do this yourself),
  • You get a paper copy / scan of the Tax Return with a stamp of the Tax Office.

Admin / Accounting service in excess of 4 hours will be charged according to our standard pricelist.

It is possible to do everything remotely, without visiting our office. You can send in your documents by mail / email / Google Drive share. In this case we will need a signed paper original Power of Attorney for filing.

After Filling in the Order Form, you will be able to download a Questionnaire and Checklist that will explain which documents you will need to provide to us.

Update 24/02/2018: At this moment, we have no capacity anymore to process 2017 SRO Corporate Income Tax Returns before the 31/3 deadline. We are able to take on a small number of SROs for regular VAT / payroll accounting in 2018, but the 2017 Corporate Income Tax Return will have to be finished by the previous accountant or has to be extended. In case your 2017 / 2018 accounting will be take over by our company (for this it is necessary to come to our office with the books, so we can see if we are able to do this), we will extend the 2017 Tax Return, see Extending and Filing the Income Tax Return
to Order Form